some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams,you want with all your heart
and i will do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach,higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i am gonna be stronger
know that i have tried my very best
i would put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days are meant to be remembered
those days we rise above the stars
so i will go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream would be mine
"reach" by gloria estefan & diane warren
hitting the highnotes
a simple girl in a big big world
Seldom,very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised,or a little mistaken.
- Jane Austen, Emma
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
sounding the rhythmof life
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Went to view an apartment with my parents today. The property bug bit my dad again I think. Must be because our condo management kinda shucks. Still, it's crazy to think i may be moving over to my neighbouring condo. Do you even call that moving house??? Turned out that the particular block is sitting on higher ground so had to trek uphill then climb more slopes/stairs to reach it. I must really learn how to drive to stay there >.<" Very resort-like feel to the place though,the pool looks fantastic woohooo....then they have ktv room n reading room too. Quite cool facilities haha. The apartment view is quite good since it's on high ground, overlooks all the estates in the area. Then it's bigger and has one extra room, can use as a study so that my bedroom won't have to look like a study all the time haha. Ya, but despite all the good points, i don't really find myself falling for it so much. Dunno why, maybe too used to my place le. Quite happy where i am, simple simple can le haha.
Remember the once popular song 朋 友 by Emil Chau? Heard the Korean version of 朋 友 on radio. It’s performed by singer/actor An Jae Wook ( 安 在 旭). While the originality of the music is retained, the Korean version has better acoustics and An has a really good and deep voice *swoons* You don’t really get reminded of Chau’s version because you don’t understand what is being sung anyway and it has this nice Korean feel to it. Personally prefer the Korean one.
Was kinda reminded of a friend when I heard the song. Thought I’ll leave a note for this friend here.
How are you dear workaholic?
Been about two months since we last met.
These are strange times. And I’m missing you at times.
Miss your sleepy look even though it’s noon when you open your eyes
Miss your lopsided grin when something delights you
Shall we catch a horror movie together again someday?
Will you step into a girly shop and have fun together again? You can have all the "Nemos", i won't fight with you over them
Have you got a new hairdo that I can play with?
Sing me a Jay Chou song or I’ll tease you about your looks
There are so many questions I want to ask you:
Have you found a new love? How’s work and everyone there?
We live so near each other yet we don’t often meet
It may sound crazy I know
But I don’t like to lose contact for so long