some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams,you want with all your heart
and i will do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach,higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i am gonna be stronger
know that i have tried my very best
i would put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days are meant to be remembered
those days we rise above the stars
so i will go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream would be mine
"reach" by gloria estefan & diane warren
hitting the highnotes
a simple girl in a big big world
Seldom,very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised,or a little mistaken.
- Jane Austen, Emma
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
sounding the rhythmof life
Sunday, February 06, 2005
With about only 4hrs sleep everyday, my mum is kinda worried that I’ll fall sick soon. She brewed this ginseng drink thingy to balance my system a bit. Icks,it tastes horrible but ya,I had to drink it all down anyway. Probably more coming my way later *bleh* Think I must appear like a zombie these days. At least I move like one. Leave house at 8am,return home at midnight then do more work till about 3am before plopping down to sleep. My house is turning into a hotel. Think I haven’t really spoken to my parents or sis for the last few days. It’s quite crazy. Sometimes,I think you may be stressed and all, but those people around you who love and care for you feel even worse. They tell you things and do things for your good but you feel irritated somehow. When we stop indulging ourselves in our “poor me” state-of-mind, maybe we will come to appreciate the people around us more. So,I guess my parents’ nagging will be sounding like music these days.
My group went to get a CNY card, mandarin oranges and goodies for my supe. Macham like a peace offering >.<” I wonder if they will come in useful to pre-empt another major scolding tomorrow or not,hmmm…