some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams,you want with all your heart
and i will do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach,higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i am gonna be stronger
know that i have tried my very best
i would put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days are meant to be remembered
those days we rise above the stars
so i will go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream would be mine
"reach" by gloria estefan & diane warren
hitting the highnotes
a simple girl in a big big world
Seldom,very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised,or a little mistaken.
- Jane Austen, Emma
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
sounding the rhythmof life
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Won’t say I haven’t got a life, just that my life these days can really send healthy people into comas.
Mum just got back from Hong Kong after 5 days in shoppers’ paradise. Nice break for her and her colleagues,they looked like they had such a great time. Hui Ling flew there yesterday morning too. That gal ah,couldn’t have chosen a more opportune time,when we have to do the darn SPSS then she happily go on vacation x_X” Of course can’t be compared to Kok Kuan who went to Paris. Okay,the green monster is out again **envy!!!** Hmm,think he should be back by now, the dude must have had a smashing good time. When I can go traveling again? Maybe I should start filling in those lucky draw coupons that will buy me an air ticket if I win. Everyone wants to go to different places for grad tour,by the time we can reach a consensus we would have started work! >.<” Caught Hide and Seek this afternoon. Anyone caught the suburbs version? Cuz I watched the city version so I’m now curious about the other ending. Not bad overall, quite a good thriller. Come to think of it, there were actually a couple of hints pointing to the identity of Charlie right from the start of the show. Heh but I just watch thrillers to get scared,not to play detective anyway. Oh,think the way the dolls were disfigured looks really gross **yucks** The link to the movie webbie,has some cool interactive features to play with while you are there heh --- http://www.hideandseekthemovie.com/home.html
Must add though that Dakota Fanning looks sweet in the show even with dark rings around her huge eyes half the time. And she’s got her front teeth back heh. She will probably only get prettier from here,unlike some child actors who grow out of their looks.
Anyway, realised that I jump quite a bit these days when I watch horror or thriller as compared to last time. It’s like you know there’s something in the cupboard that’s gonna come out and give you a big boo but you still jump when the door is opened. Unless you choose to close your eyes during the movie lah. Think I must be getting old. Poor heart can’t afford to take too many shocks as you get older haha. But as long as not watching alone in the cinema, it should be okay :)
Amazing Race is back on our screens tomorrow. Yay,a good reason to stay home. Should really cut down on going out. Hmm,shall try to find alternative cheap thrills at home haha. Here’s declaring March a month of isolation from the outside world :)
hello stranger :) glad to see you are back in action here hehe. aiyo,school's bad so i'm gg for cinematherapy loh heh. Ok lah,guess Hide and Seek can be considered semi horror,wonder if White Noise is good haha. Miss you too. I'm still ok,hope you are too! :)