some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams,you want with all your heart
and i will do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach,higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i am gonna be stronger
know that i have tried my very best
i would put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days are meant to be remembered
those days we rise above the stars
so i will go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream would be mine
"reach" by gloria estefan & diane warren
hitting the highnotes
a simple girl in a big big world
Seldom,very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised,or a little mistaken.
- Jane Austen, Emma
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
sounding the rhythmof life
Monday, April 18, 2005
If you’ve noticed,my profile pix here has changed again. Ain’t she a DOLL?? (pun intended ahaha)
Since this blog is all about me,guess I’ll just share one of my many interests here.
Blythe!
Awwww,she is really so so cute. Not sure how many of you like this sweetie as well cuz some people find her creepy. With a pull of a string at the back of her head,the color of her eyes would change – blue,green,pink,brown. I personally think that’s like way cool but some kids got freaked out. They found some Blythe dollies a bit scary,so as a result production stopped in the 1970s. Then she’s back with a vengeance,charming us all.
Tsk tsk,indulging in dolls at my age. Haha,what to do,I’m a true girl at heart. Okay,I admit I was a Barbie girl when I was young. My sis and I loved playing with our dolls,we could play for whole days and nights. Thinking back, I suspect my parents were glad for this distraction cuz it made us such good girls and didn’t bother them. Which in turn probably explains the considerable amount of Barbie stuff we managed to amass in those growing up years :p
Well,the same thing is happening to Blythe collectors these days. There are tons of outfits and accessories designed for her. But you have to admit she looks very pretty in pictures. People even take her all over the world to photograph her. So I guess it justifies the insatiable need for new fashion to photograph Blythes in. Anyway,that’s not my Blythe in the picture. I saved this pix from www.thisisblythe.com. I think it is really well-taken,the way she glances at you. Like she's saying "I see you seeing me. You can't hide." hahaha. You can admire the versatile faces of Blythe there. There are many other nice related webbies that you can find with the links there too.
Yup,good things in life are meant to be shared,especially with friends. Enjoy :)