some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams,you want with all your heart
and i will do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach,higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i am gonna be stronger
know that i have tried my very best
i would put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days are meant to be remembered
those days we rise above the stars
so i will go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream would be mine
"reach" by gloria estefan & diane warren
hitting the highnotes
a simple girl in a big big world
Seldom,very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised,or a little mistaken.
- Jane Austen, Emma
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
sounding the rhythmof life
Monday, May 23, 2005
What I’m up to these days.
Not much really.
At least some of you guys still see me on msn. My entertainment at night,besides vcds heh. The shops here in aust close real early,by five I’m heading home already. Nightlife? Well,there’s a sports bar downstairs haha.
Not in a very touristy mood to snap pictures since been here couple of times already. Sorry Weiling heh,but I’ve got you your sdyney opera house souvenir. :) Got myself a dark pink jacket and a pink sweater today. Winter wear time! Looking sweet in pink haha. Was also telling Jiahui how much I enjoy grocery shopping here and she said aust is like the land of grocery shopping. How true hehe,everything along the aisles looks so good. The variety of junk food and chocs that they’ve got here is amazing. Wendy ah,I found Triple Wishes and Triple Decker but there’s no strawberry flavour. Got you the tri-chocolate one (decided that caramel might be too sweet for you) and a Cadbury Dreams to make up for the strawberry part haha. Oh,and i must mention Krispy Kreme doughnuts which I’m so loving at the moment. Yums yums,I’m hooked now that I’ve tried it. So sinful but oh-so-good.
Yeah,kinda getting a bit bored already haha. Me going down to city tomorrow again,after gg to Paddy’s during the weekend. Too bad can’t head down to Canberra with Jiahui for some fun this time cuz school's in the way. Would have been fun rite gal. Now I shall patiently wait for year end to come. Zhiming says next time heh. I shall remember you said you would fly me there. One day. :)