some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams,you want with all your heart
and i will do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach,higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i am gonna be stronger
know that i have tried my very best
i would put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days are meant to be remembered
those days we rise above the stars
so i will go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream would be mine
"reach" by gloria estefan & diane warren
hitting the highnotes
a simple girl in a big big world
Seldom,very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised,or a little mistaken.
- Jane Austen, Emma
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
sounding the rhythmof life
Saturday, June 04, 2005
How come I got targeted in G’s blog entry? Wah,so sad k. Ya,I know who I am. You talking about me right haha. Scared I sue you for libel izzit :p
I’m single and loving every second of it. But I’m not anti-BGR k. Else I wouldn’t still keep you on my friend list,would I? **Evil lafter**
MP Irene Ng said this on a CNA programme.
If you are a single,instead of giving yourself to one person,you can give yourself to many more. Your time is spent reaching out to your friends, family and society.
She wasn’t exalting singlehood. And what she says is true loh. Mathematically anyway. But I do know one or two friends who do a fine job of balancing friends and love life. Like Weiling. Well done gal.
I don’t have a lot of friends. But for those I have,I love them and they love me back tons too. Muacks muacks hahaha. That’s really like the nicest feeling on earth and it makes home here in SG a lot warmer and nicer to live in. :)
Sure I’m ready for a relationship. I welcome any guy who loves me a lot a lot. But more importantly,I welcome the one who can make me love him a lot a lot too. He would be one very happy and lucky guy I tell you.
If he appears heh. Look left,look right.
Look up. Is he going to fall from the sky?
Thanks G for your concern towards all singles who have...ahem,left school. But I don’t need your good luck. Hah.
Slam me if you want. Dun wish to generalize but maybe it’s really like how this passer-by when interviewed,put it, “Maybe SG guys simply can’t make it.”