some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams,you want with all your heart
and i will do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach,higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i am gonna be stronger
know that i have tried my very best
i would put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days are meant to be remembered
those days we rise above the stars
so i will go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream would be mine
"reach" by gloria estefan & diane warren
hitting the highnotes
a simple girl in a big big world
Seldom,very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised,or a little mistaken.
- Jane Austen, Emma
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
sounding the rhythmof life
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Those scenes in shows whereby two persons would wind up meeting each other on the streets...cuz as fate would have it, one left turn and one right turn brings them to each other.
Well, I’m starting to think that’s really quite plausible.
Given that I myself am going to have a track record for meeting people unarranged. How come??!!!
Met the JC girls for dinner yesterday. Went to Sakura restaurant. We’ve been there before. I also recall my first time there with Azlin and Phil. Somehow the food seems to taste better each time. Or perhaps it’s the memories of the place that makes it all the sweeter to dine there.
Going to officially declare July as the month of birthdays. How come I have so many friends who are July babies. Hee,we went to shop and we got Zhiyun her pressie,kinda early for Sept but doesn’t matter lah. Hope you like it girl, can start using it,don’t have to wait till Sept. People who are having your birthdays in July, kindly come up with a wishlist of sorts all right. ;)
After seeing the girls off at the mrt station, I had barely taken more than three steps when I literally bumped into Xiuzi, Siyin and Zhizhuang. The night was still young so we decided to head down to Alley Bar for drinks. Then was spotted along the streets by Gerald. So I got to meet Kelvin and Harold too! Heh,how unexpected but was a nice surprise. It has been a really long time. Yes,we’ll meet some time soon. Errr,but can I don’t be the one to organize outing? Oh,almost forgot, they exhorted Jas’ new name from me can. >.<"
Rest of the night was fun,catching up with Xiuzi and Siyin amidst the crowd,charming bartenders,and oops,shattered glasses.
Three different groups of people in a single night. I’m so lucky I should go buy the lottery.
So if you happen to see me somewhere,just give a holler k. I don’t have a common face so chances are it’s me hehe. :)
(all sing along) ## It’s a small world after all. It’s a small world after all. It’s a small world after all. It’s a small small world. ##