some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams,you want with all your heart
and i will do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach,higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i am gonna be stronger
know that i have tried my very best
i would put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days are meant to be remembered
those days we rise above the stars
so i will go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream would be mine
"reach" by gloria estefan & diane warren
hitting the highnotes
a simple girl in a big big world
Seldom,very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised,or a little mistaken.
- Jane Austen, Emma
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
sounding the rhythmof life
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
I am so not a wacky person. Cuz I can’t find the perfect wacky gift! Jiahui and I went to ikea last night amidst lots of sneezing from me. We had the yummilicious Swedish meatballs and got a chocolate fix there. I haven’t had them for a long while and the temptation was back ever since chatting with Andreas online about Norwegian food. According to the man, that’s like the closest to true Norwegian cuisine we can find here. Lol, I didn’t know that, would have thought there’s some nice quaint restaurant selling good Norwegian food. Heard of any? Otherwise shall content oneself with the meatballs from ikea,until I get to sample BJ’s cooking. Hey,maybe he could be a chef here or something. Hmmmm.
Anyway,back to the wacky gift, actually I had something in mind but it was all sold out ‘cept for one design that we didn’t really like. Wah,so disappointing. So I ended up getting a nice looking pressie that is wacky only in the IT wacky sense. Otherwise wait I’ll get a whack from Jiahui for being so indecisive. Think it is quite pretty, party-goers on Friday will stand a chance to pick it hehe ;)
Feeling all fuzzy-brained now. This week is not the best time to fall sick. I’m really so sick of being sick. It's crap lah. Even I find it ridiculous to be falling sick once every few days. It's so unproductive. Makes me all crabby and not in the mood to do work or go out. Sigh,another long night out later, prolly need more paracetamol and clarinase to see me through it.
aiyo. i was pretty indecisive myself too. the frame fitted but guess what. i accidentally cut myself with the glass panel and also scratched the pic. ARGH!. see u on friday!