some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams,you want with all your heart
and i will do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach,higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i am gonna be stronger
know that i have tried my very best
i would put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days are meant to be remembered
those days we rise above the stars
so i will go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream would be mine
"reach" by gloria estefan & diane warren
hitting the highnotes
a simple girl in a big big world
Seldom,very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised,or a little mistaken.
- Jane Austen, Emma
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
sounding the rhythmof life
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
I felt unnerved the entire day today. The thought of going back to school to study again made me want to run off to somewhere and hide.
I didn’t feel quite ready for it. Still don’t after the first class tonight. Tough module, not exactly your best way to welcome homecoming week. I know it’s going to be one difficult semester ahead. Maybe I’m just rejecting the idea subconsciously. Might have to extend my candidature by another six months. I wish I know where I am going but everything is just so filled with uncertainty now.
But seeing my peeps in class made me feel a lot better. I know they will be there for me when I need them. Because no one walks through this alone.
And I’ve got new coursemates this semester too. New faces, people whom I’m currently too stressed out to focus on getting to know better. But I will try.
its prob the pre-sch blues u're feeling so dun stress ureself up too much! technically u're already 1/2way thru ur course le so just grin n bear it.. b4 u even noe it its all over n i'll b attending ur ceremony once again! ;p so cheer up ya... its a new year! -- zy