some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams,you want with all your heart
and i will do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach,higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i am gonna be stronger
know that i have tried my very best
i would put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days are meant to be remembered
those days we rise above the stars
so i will go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream would be mine
"reach" by gloria estefan & diane warren
hitting the highnotes
a simple girl in a big big world
Seldom,very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised,or a little mistaken.
- Jane Austen, Emma
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
sounding the rhythmof life
Thursday, April 13, 2006
One thing about staying enclosed in your home for a long period of time is that your immunity level plunges to an all-time low. Just going out for a short dinner with Wendy yesterday evening had me sneezing for the rest of the night. Terrible. Proves that outside is full of germies!! So I am back to my 'ICU' now where I shall stay protected haha.
Convo dates got released hehe. Am in the graduation mood now though I have not taken my final exam yet. Sheesh sheesh. :p Yaaay I am just glad my degree course is getting a nice hood color. It’s gonna be a black gown with a maroon hood edged with white and gold. Sounds quite nice right hehe. I think the MPA and MME students are getting orange hood edged with green. Yikes,that seems kinda very odd. Haha,oookay,I know that’s like so bimbotic of me but as the pioneer batch, it helps not to don some funny funny color lah you know. :p
Us a year back with our blue robes. And yes, those were maroon hoods too! What's with the color...
Us at the famous ahem,non-original Nantah portal haha. There are only that many phototaking spots on campus.
Heh,nice nice memories...wasn't that long ago when we were on the grounds of what is now our alma mater. Anyway the graduation is still a long time away. The excitement now will probably die down soon and by the time the day comes along I’ll probably be dragging myself down to school. But convo is always this typical parent thing, something they look forward to, regardless of how many numerous convos they have already attended. Ya,and especially when I'm under parents' scholarship, how can spoil their fun by saying I don’t want to go. -.-"" I hope my classmates can attend too, some of them may need to buy an air ticket down for the convo. And there's only like 6 of us from the first batch lol. Whoever needs a break from work, take leave and come down snap pics okok? And the usual servant-girls for convo (all the ya-tou), after resting for so long,it's time to report for duty again hahaha. :)