some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams,you want with all your heart
and i will do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise i made
put it all on the line
what i hoped for at last would be mine
if i could reach,higher
just for one moment touch the sky
from that one moment in my life
i am gonna be stronger
know that i have tried my very best
i would put my spirit to the test
if i could reach
some days are meant to be remembered
those days we rise above the stars
so i will go the distance this time
seeing more the higher i climb
that the more i believe
all the more that this dream would be mine
"reach" by gloria estefan & diane warren
hitting the highnotes
a simple girl in a big big world
Seldom,very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised,or a little mistaken.
- Jane Austen, Emma
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
sounding the rhythmof life
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Feeling lazy these days, which is a bad bad sign since it’s sorta the final lap now when I should be working doubly hard. The korean drama addiction is back and it doesn’t help that there’s quite a bit of telly to watch these days. Working from home is fun in that sense and I am not motivated to step out of the house. Did I say I especially love rainy days when I am at home? Heh... Still, there are countless stuff to see to and errands to run, can’t bum around too much at home too. Pretty much procrastinating the moment when I actually sit down and write out my papers. Everything is either in the mind or on scraps of paper everywhere now.
Should go out and do some shopping after putting it off for so long. Think my shopping list will be quite long by now. Maybe I will have an answer if you ask me what I want these days. Vouchers most welcomed hahaha. Been trying to schedule my hot dates for post-exam periods. Will still try to meet some people, ahem, like Wendy who is going to smack me very hard if I don’t. Sorry peeps who need to re-schedule dates with me. Bad,bad,bad. Very bad indeed.
Dreaming of Easter bunnies, robin eggs and hot cross buns now. Ahhhh, Easter is coming!!